LOW CARB LUNCH IDEA - LUNCH IDEA
LOW CARB LUNCH IDEA - LOW FAT WHOLE WHEAT BREAD RECIPE
Low Carb Lunch Idea
- Low-carbohydrate diets or low-carb diets are dietary programs that restrict carbohydrate consumption usually for weight control or for the treatment of obesity. Foods high in digestible carbohydrates (e.g.
- Low in carbohydrates
- Low-carb jerky products are those containing 3 grams of carbohydrates or less per serving size. The Jerky.com homepage features a section of products that fall into this category.
- take the midday meal; "At what time are you lunching?"
- Luncheon, commonly abbreviated to lunch, is a mid-day meal.
- a midday meal
- A meal eaten in the middle of the day, typically one that is lighter or less formal than an evening meal
- the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A concept or mental impression
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
- mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
In Pursuit of Perfection
YIPPEEEEEEE!!!! A PERFECT SET OF BLOOD SUGARS TODAY!!!!!!!!!
You have no idea how good it feels to have an entire day of good blood sugars (unless you are a fellow type 1 of course, in which case you will know exactly what I mean).
Woke up this morning with a 7.1 which is great (I'm usually well into the teens first thing in the morning, if not higher)but as previous experience shows, on the rare occasion that I do get a good reading before breakfast, it wouldn't necesarily stay this way, so off I went on today's 'pursuit for perfection' .
Had my 2 weetabix with 100ml milk (25g carbohydrate) and did my current ratio of 2.5 units to 10g carbs.
Two hours later and I was at 8.7 and a further 2 hours later 7.0!!!! I could have wept with shock and happiness!!! 7.0 mmol/l (or 126 mg/dL) is virtually unheard of for me and usually even if I've been at 7.0 or around that mark before breakfast, it doesn't always stay that way.
Two slices of toast, a bag of crisps and a muller light yogurt for lunch (63g carbs), two hours later = 8.2 and another two hours later and I'm still at 8.2.
Let's hope that I got my insulin to carbs ratio spot on for my dinner and that I can end the day the way I started it......on a high (mentally) but on a low (blood sugar-wise)
Lunch for Tuesday.
I was running late and decided to pack a simple salad using this clever box I bought at the Container Store. After packing it, I'm not sure I like it. It doesn't want to stay shut. I think that if I get a bento band, perhaps that will make it easier to use.
I stuck my breakfast into the lunchbox as well -- though it might become my afternoon snack. Plain yougurt, granola, and fresh strawberries.
calorie counter pad thai
calories needed to gain weight
weight loss supplement
how many calories in tuna casserole
la weight loss supplement
loosing weight to fast
weight loss eating program
best pilates dvd for weight loss